El Sobrante, California
1.3K views

RE: My one year membership order.

Promotion Code: LHSSIR83H

I ordered a one year senior discount membership just this morning, and to my great distress you changed it to a life long one in your email confirmation. Your phone number is not working. I am a senior citizen on a fixed income. Please change this immediately to the membership I ordered.

Thanks,

Edith Heine

These are certainly signs of a scam that you want us to wrtie more words; do not have a working phone, change

our order to a life long instead of a year, nto try it out.

If thias is the case, we will bring it to the media and to

the police.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Health Sciences Institute. The most disappointing about the health sciences institute membership from The Health Sciences Institute was no customer phone access Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Health Sciences Institute.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare The Health Sciences Institute to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Health Sciences Institute?

Comments

The same thing happened to me. What was the result of your complaint?