2.8

I HOPE HSI READS THIS... BUT IT MIGHT HELP SOMEONE ELSE.

I have been a member for a few years and many times have found helpful health information at HSI. Most info was needed for helping others in my family fight cancer... and other health issues as well.

Here are the problems. It is VERY odd for anyone to push their political views on a website dealing with HEALTH.

it is also odd to have a website that is rigged to automatically renew membership fees and NOT give the member a way to change that on his online account with you. I went to the HSI website today and attempted to do that. Well, you have an icon that says "To edit account" BUT when you click it on, it allows you to only change your email address. IT WAS RIGGED THAT WAY! Not a website glitch. What a joke!

If you would only be above-board with people, and not try to sucker them into signing up with you with bird-brain gimmicks, LONG LONG sales pitches, and underhanded dishonest tactics, you would probably double your membership.

it is a shame, because I really did find many good health tips and information, but can not remain a member with such an unprofessionally run company. I will call my bank/credit card company Monday morning and make sure I never again get automatically billed by you again or have to read about POLITICS when I am trying to focus on HEALTH.

I will check back next year to see if anything has changed with HSI, but frankly the above mentioned problems seem deep-rooted and done by the top people (owner) at HSI . So I doubt the problems will go away anytime soon. But who knows. People change. Maybe they will grow up at HSI.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Health Sciences Institute Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Quit trying to hustle people and trapping them into memberships. Pushing your own personal political feelings onto your membership is just creepy and a juvenile thing to do. Correct those things and maybe I will renew my membership..

I didn't like: Automatic membership renewals, Preaching her personal political viewsweird.

• Political Beliefs
  • Automatic Membership Renewal
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 27.

Comments

I just heard more of the pitch than I wanted. If he hadn't kept talking about Hilary I would have sworn he was talking about Trump.

Not sure why he thought this would make me want to try his health scam.

Then it occurred to me that he was talking to the ignorant and gullible who fell for the Trump narrative. They are the ones who will fall for something this stupid.

Would have signed up but never do with auto-renewal.

I never sign up when it has an auto renew clause. I am 82, who knows it i will even be alive next year?

There are several websites that say you can edit, (address, payment, whatever)....the goal is to have you CALL them. It's suppose to be for your security...I understand your statement about political affiliation but you knew that going in, didn't you?

I would love it if my favorite store or movie star kept their political views to themselves, their views do jot align with mine. I have the power to not spend my money, just as you did.I appreciated you review as I was just about to join.