1.2K views
5.0

To all this may concern, I recently bought the protocol of three books for $49. titles "Miracles from the Vault".

I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and was looking for options of a natural source, rather than just radiation and chemo.. Upon reading the material, I was excited and ordered some of the products. But my scepticism sent me to the HSI site and started to read some of the reviews. The reviews made me think that I had made a terrible mistake and I lost hope for these products...UNTIL....

I went on the internet and started reading the reviews of the products themselves and I got mostly, if not all, 5 stars for each of the products on lots of different sites. This is what is important to me...not whether they answer their phones or respond immediately to my emails. We are grown ups and should be able to find our way around without them holding our hands. These are very intelligent scientists trying to get the word out to those who need help and hope and I thank you all at the HSI for the work you do!

In my opinion, this is not a scam and again, thank you for all the research you have done.

The info in the books is worth more than the price you charged. Sincerely, Linda

Product or Service Mentioned: The Health Sciences Institute Miracles From The Vault: Anthology Of Underground Cures Jenny Thompson Book.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Great thus far.

Comments

Tried to order but they don’t ship to Australia ... WHY NOT?