I notice on my bank statement a payment to The Health Sciences Institute which I had not authorized, now I have received a letter thanking me for renewing my membership (which I never did) and a "free gift" of a booklet. This stinks of a scam, how can I get my money back and stop them from doing this again ?

I think this has been one of these "if you don't opt out we will automatically take money out of your account deals".

I look forward to your reply and hopefully get this situation resolved. The letter they sent does not even have my name on it, is is headed "dear member" and the free gift is only full of ads for various treatments and testimonials.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Having money taken without permission.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 21.

Comments

Let me help you out. I just found this out today.

I got an email from them that directed me to http://hsionline.com So I went there and I found the following info with their address and Customer Service email and then best of all the phone number, which is 1-888-213-0764. I won't bother putting the rest of the info, the phone is all you need. I called them and pressed #3 to cancel an order. I got music and got disconnected.

I got ticked off , but said, let me try it again, and low and behold, I got a person! I then told them to cancel my order and gave them my info and the guy told me he would cancel it and credit my credit card back the money I spent. So, I hope this will work for you as well.

Just to let you know, when I went to that website, I went to the bottom of the page that said, contact us, that is where I found out the email, address and phone number. Good luck to you.