Update by user Sep 24, 2016

Obviously I meant to write "ever" hear of Kevin Trudeau

Original review posted by user Sep 24, 2016

I watched a bit of this "Jenny Thompson's" video. Does anyone really believe the picture associated with the voice are one and the same?

Does anyone really believe her claims? Every hear of Kevin Trudeau? Yeah, he's the guy who sold all those books entitled basically the same: "The weight loss cure they don't want you to know about", or "the cancer cure they don't...." You get the point. Well, he is not scheduled for release from "Club Fed" until 2022.

These are scam artists. Once they have your credit card info, you're a mark they will continue to prey upon. What's worse is they promise cures for real diseases that devastate entire families, like Alzheimers. They prey on older people who just might believe them.

So sad. I even checked one of the studies "Jenny" cites from a Dr. Kripke who is in California. WebMD cites the study too.

But if you read to the end, you find WebMD has a load of problems with it. Basically Kripke claims hypnotic sleeping pills are as dangerous as smoking cigarettes. Okay, well this just really angered me today, but I have better things to do. I hope anybody reading this will steer clear of these creeps.

I hope anybody who lost money to "Jenny" will sue her and anybody else who works with or for her. They are all pieces of ***.

Actually, I have more respect for a piece of *** than I do for these oxygen thieves. That's all.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Health Sciences Institute Miracles From The Vault: Anthology Of Underground Cures Jenny Thompson Book.

Reason of review: the depraved nature of these oxygen thieves.

Preferred solution: The law puts this company out of business, forces it to refund EVERYBODY it took money from, and the owners and employees go to prison..

I didn't like: Fact scam artists like this exist, People who made this video, That jenny thompson is not in prison, This video scams older people.

Comments