I was listening to your add for the free books about the Clinton Cartel.Way over the top too too long never finish it 8 to 12 min.

should be the most. Oh well I'm sure others left before it was done. Why 100 words?? Someone needs to rethink your rules here.

This is just a waste of my time. I wouldn't recommend HEALTH SCIENCE TO ANYONE.

FAST AND TO THE POINT SHOULD BE YOUR ADD.That is all I have to say but I need a few more words, I am into this for such a long waste of time I might as well finish out the words so you will let it be posted

Review about: The Health Sciences Institute Advertisement.

Reason of review: read note.

Comments

The long video is so HSI can up-sell you memberships.Eventually, the video arrives at an offer for a one-year membership to the Health Sciences Institute (HSI), a publishing company that says it’s “dedicated to uncovering and researching the most urgent advances in modern underground medicine.” But that’s not before a series of conspiracy theories.

The video (if you stay and watch it all) says, that natural cures for all these diseases are available in three books that HSI wants to give to you for free.

Only they’re not free.They come with the cost of membership at $74 a year, and this membership automatically renews every year unless you cancel.Read the report athttps://www.truthinadvertising.org/hillarys-secret-revenge/