Please close my HSI membership

Account #000032211120

Donat Solta

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss the health sciences institute membership. The Health Sciences Institute needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the health sciences institute membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Health Sciences Institute.

Had an Experience with The Health Sciences Institute?

Comments

Should have researched this offer for books and membership, I decided to cancel my request - Promotion Code PHSIT902. Lots of unhappy customers

Please cancel this order - changed my mind

Apache Junction, Arizona

Henderson, Nevada, United States #1356021

I joined the bait and swiitch presentation last night!Today I resarched more fully and found out about the alledged scam..

It has been learned that some have never rec'd the hard bound books. Some I found out no phone number was found, etc. Stand by HSI I have it all on tape.

if I am feeling scammed, you will be hearing from me for a complete refund.By tomorrow if I do not like more, I will fill a dispute your money charged with my Cc company.