When I signed up for membership I did everything they asked me. Then AFTER I gave them my credit card info to pay for it ($79.00) - then it showed the option of clicking "Senior" & I believe the other

option was "military" & it would only cost $39.00 .

Well, I am a Senior (80 years old) & was not able to take advantage of the option because it was already submitted. That is CROOKED!! HSI can say they cater to Seniors & the Military - but they really don't because that option does not show up until AFTER you have paid your money. Now I don't believe anything they say about their "miracle" cure for cancer etc.

I'd like to get my $ back.....shame on them. (this also happened to my sister)

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with The Health Sciences Institute. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Health Sciences Institute.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare The Health Sciences Institute to other companies on our site.

Comments