There was no option to skip this purchase and just receive my original, which already included the second last offer, which took so I could get out of this ordering process.

I also resent the fact that you offer no phone number to submit complaints. So I am hereby requesting a refund on the Soothanol, because I only ordered it so I could get out of your nightmare ordering process. I don;t have enough time to add more.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at The Health Sciences Institute. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Health Sciences Institute to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Health Sciences Institute and the health sciences institute customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments