Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Billing

I have been trying to join HSI but both my debit and credit cards have been turned down as unrecognised even though the United Kingdom is listed as part of my billing address.

Graves Disease

May I get information on the subject matter of Graves Disease? I have a dear friend that needs help in some type of recovery other than what the Medical doctors want to prescribe to her that is not helping.

Please respond to my email if you are able to assist with this request. Regards Gold Life Member

Show

How can I get in touch with someone about returning a

How can I get in touch with someone about returning an item I mis-ordered? Third e-mail.

membership

I spent an hour listening to Dr Spreen talk about Hilliarys Cartrl and then was informed of the three free bookmif I became a member. I think that I may already be a member and if not Inwas not informed of the cost of membership. Please inform.

Cancer host vs graft

My son in law had B cell lymphoma. After chemo he had stem cell replacement(first his own then a match from his brother) After 1 year he has host vs graft.

Stems are attacking his own immune system. He has had the rejection drugs, photosyresis, and three different meds. But the host vs graft continues. He is 49.

Most symptoms are skin related. Is there some alternative remedy that has had previous results??

Times to call

Hours open for taking orders

Show

Revoke membership - get refund of membership fee

upon receipt of the material sent to me as a new member, it appears this is a scam to sell questionable health care products. It is my understanding that a refund is available if not satisfied. How is the proper way to go about this?

It does no good to cancel, they have not refunded or credited my card. so I canceled my card.

Now they are sending me more stuff. I do not think it would be good to send them the new number.

I think we should get together and go up there as a group. They would not expect it from a group of old men.

MY MEMBERSHIP NO IS000036675099I DIDNT ORDER THIS BUT YOU ADVISE ME THAT YOU ARE TAKING $37 FROM MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE CANCEL THIS AND SEND ANY REFUNDMRS PATRICIA HACKER PBHTRISH@GMAIL.COM

without my consent...

I would just like the 37 dollar membership for one year. Could you please credit back the money on my credit card?

My name is Guy Blancard and you can call me for my card number. My numbers 6043179597, thanks

Show

Could you please change my order I just got billws 149 dollars for a life time membership without my

Questions 9