4.9

I'm impressed with how "Comments" and/or :| "reviews" seem to appear regarding Alternative Medicine that works! Call or write: e-mail: HSI Customer Service Call toll free: 1-888-213-0764 Write: Health Sciences Institute PO Box 913 Frederick, MD 21705-0913 Ask Questions!

They do not profit share with any of the purveyors of products they recommend... recommend I may add solely as resource for the correct products you are requiring. They derive their income solely off of Membership Fee's ONLY! So, these "complaints" are smoke and mirrors.

Their phone number is readily available off of Google! Go to http://hsionline.com/ Become a Member and research their Archives - then if you find the information bunk ask for a refund!

Its 100% unconditionally guaranteed! I am a Member and am not a company employee or benefit from anything this company does,,, other than the information I have gleaned to help cure some of my own complaints, Therefore I am a satisfied Customer!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Health Sciences Institute Customer Care.

Reason of review: All of the Above.

I liked: Answered my questions regarding diabetes and gout.

Comments

Whenever one is promoting an alternative view it is inevitable you will be attacked and marginalized by the mainstream status quo faction. The consensus view closely held by the status quo tends to prove vastly more illusory than the views of the alternative. Human beings have been thoroughly conditioned to accept without question the consensus of the status quo.