1.7K views
Resolved
2.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 26, 2017

After a lengthy time waiting on the phone I finally got to talk to a live person. Come to find out the amount of money withdrawn from my account was suppose to be a renewal fee for another year of e-newsletters.

I explained that I was never informed in advance or given a heads up that money was going to be withdrawn.

I then told them I was not interested in renewing and to cancel it. They promptly said they would cancel the renewal and return the money in 5-7 days.

Original review posted by user Jul 25, 2017

After signing up to receive the miracle in the vault and some other materials, several months later I noticed money had been withdrawn from my checking account. It was my understanding that there was a one time cost.

Now all of a sudden I've had 37.00 taken. I will definitely cancel any type of membership. I did not want any type of membership or ongoing/recurring fees. The book arrived in a timely manner and I am pleased with it.

However, I do not want to have money taken out of my personnel checking. It was a complete surprise and can't wait to get this company/business out of my account. S.

E. Baughman

Product or Service Mentioned: The Health Sciences Institute Membership.

Reason of review: Do not want a recurring bill withdrawn from checking acount..

Comments