Ovid, New York
1.1K views

I purchased the $37.00 Senior membership. After watching part of the next video, I closed out of the page.

When I checked my email later that day, I got a "thanks for joining our lifetime membership for $179.00" What???? I replied to that email and got it returned promptly. No such email address. I sent a second email to orders@hsionlineorders.net.

Still no response. So I located the original email that sent me to the site - muted the sound and let it drone on till the end. Said I wanted to get a copy of the books so I could see if there was any contact info there. In the fine print it says they cannot process debit cards - right now.

So far, I haven't seen the charge on my account. I used a debit card. It also states that it auto-renews.

I doubt I'll ever see the books. But then again - they will never see my $179.00

kyes731 wrote the review because of poor customer service at The Health Sciences Institute. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $149 and wants The Health Sciences Institute to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no customer phone access and customer service. Author liked the most offers - bonus books and daily alerts. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Health Sciences Institute and the health sciences institute membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments