IMHO this is simply a clearing house for all manner of "cures" for ills that the gullible are willing to pay for.They present their pitches with lengthy , not to the point , cartoon like videos that go on and on until they get to the "send us money" bit.

Some of these products may be useful to some people, but it's obvious that the creators of the site have gone to purveyors of certain products and told then they can sell them to people on line by creating compelling videos.

What's more they've got a nifty name that seems very credible.....but I doubt there is a trained health professional in the bunch!A pox upon their houses!

Review about: The Health Sciences Institute Membership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with The Health Sciences Institute?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Wigsbuy are Scammers Wigsbuy "I ordered a Monofilament Top wig, the blond one often pictured in their ads with the gal wearing the red headband looking thing just around her neck, but in a..." Read more HoWigs - Wavy Human Hair Full Lace Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program Review from Ogden, Utah Iheartmacros "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more