Island Lake, Illinois
1.3K views
5.0

I have nothing but respect for what HSI is doing. I have read some of the complaints and the people writing them are generally pretty misinformed.

I have nothing but good things to say about this organization. They have supplied me with invaluable information about supplements I can take and where I can get them that have helped me immensely. And by the way, they do have a phone number, so anyone saying you can't reach them by phone is absolutely incorrect. I have called a few times and their customer service was outstanding.

It is unfortunate that people think they can leave information on the internet that can stop others from looking further into the organization and joining--people that may very well benefit from the assistance that HSI can give.

It's like a person has one bad experience and feels the need then to decimate a company who has helped thousands of others. That is one of my biggest objections with people who leave bad reviews on the internet--since they are not face to face with the party they are defaming, they think they can say anything and the defamed party is not in a position to respond.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Health Sciences Institute Customer Care.

Reason of review: Great information available that has helped me immensely.

I liked: Product.

Comments

Westport, Mayo, Ireland #1205900

1-888-213-0764 literally googled it, I dunno how people find this number hard to find.

Cartersville, Georgia, United States #1198539

Since some seem not to have the correct phone number and you have why don't you state it for their benefit as well as for others who may need to contact HSI in the future.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States #1195329

So whats the phone number.... I also can not find it and my email to them was undeliverable!

London, England, United Kingdom #1192359

great talk.

I am looking to discern if this is a reliable organization. Would you please post that phone number?

Blue Ridge, Georgia, United States #1178167

HSI, I'd like ti know your opinion of PathoGenius, in TX. The Lab found 3 bacterial infections.

I have been suffering from IC going on 6 years. Now pain levels in the low 1 and 2s. Please help inform the medical community you have and respect. We need ladies and women, the entire country needs this lab.

They can do so much for us it is amazing.

Help IC Sisters, Inspire, together we are better!

Lily208