Ordered a book for curing cancer and it was full of useless information. Tried to return it but customer service representative was so confused she couldn't help.

So I called an international number and was assured my money would be refunded without my having to return the book (I guess they know it's garbage too). Disturbingly, after I ordered this, I received daily emails regarding "the shocking truth about Hillary Clinton", that Trump was correct in his assessment of her, that she's colluding with the Russians, etc. I wonder what the true agenda of HSI is? The customer service rep said that I get these libelous emails because Hillary is in collusion with Big Pharma.

So are most politicians because Big Pharma has deep pocketed lobbyists.

BUt if I want conspiracy theories, I can turn to Fox (Faux) News. These allegations appear to border on libel, and it undermines the integrity of HSI (if it has any) to be promoting "miracle cures" along with Trump extremism.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Disturbing political emails, Difficulty getting refund, Conspiracy theories, Incompetent customer service, Fraudulent miracle cures.

Comments