After signing up, the snake oil sam e-mails starting coming.They take every opportunity to pitch gloom and doom and they have a $500 or $900 fix with their magic potion.

They should be taken off the internet for false advertising and claims of cures for what ever ails you. Every email comes along with a long winded video that bores you to tears by telling you how you will meet your demise by whatever their topic of the day is.

Then after a grueling 15 to 20 minute video they tell you you how they will fix you with a 50% off 6 bottles of snake oil for only a low price of $499.SHAMEFUL especially if it's coming from a medical doctor.

Reason of review: Deceitful .

Had an Experience with The Health Sciences Institute?

Comments

My wonder is, how is it possible things like this go on in the USA?Don't we have laws?

I know "law" goes after any citizen as fast as possible for any little mistake, even an ad error in your income taxes report, it happened to a friend.

How can they let someone post and collect money with a fraudulent information?Obvious I would never give my credit card number but I bet many people did, sorry...