I listened to their talk about the book "Insider's Book of Secrets." And, I'm not sure, but I thought the cocktail they talked about was for sleep and also could be a substitution for an antidepressant.The cure for Alzheimers, I thought, was taken from something you eat in a salad.

It was not further identified in that presentation, but I'm pretty sure it is from a mushroom. I've read about something called Amyloban3399, that helps with dementia and Alzheimer's, on the internet and in "Miracles From the Vault" (which I bought from another, but similar, presentation.

I do not have "Insider's Book of Secrets", but only listented to the information about it.Hope this helps.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with The Health Sciences Institute?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Melaleuca - I hope you read this BEFORE you sign up Melaleuca "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..." Read more Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig Review Wigsbuy "SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BUT A WIG FROM THESE PERSONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!! AND IF YOU DO AND YOU'RE TOLD TO RETURN, DO NOT RETURN AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE BECAUSE..." Read more Advocare - Review about Positive Experience Advocare "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..." Read more HoWigs - Wavy Human Hair Full Lace Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more