2.2K views

If you join the Health Sciences Institute you effectively only receive adverts for products and when you try and contact them there is no email adrress that works.

The whole operation is simply a scam promoting their products which are incredibly expensive.

When you try and contact them there is no valid email address to be found so you cannot stop the charges to your credit card.

The products that are advertised are not relevant to your own needs but simply a way of pushing more products which you cannot stop.

This organisation effectively is a one way street and is set up to ensure that your membership is very difficult to stop.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Health Sciences Institute Membership.

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1188018

Paul--I also called 800-539-1966 and my subscription was cancelled and $37 credited back to my credit card. I will follow up to make sure the stated amount did in fact get back on my card.

I called (800) 539-1966 and they courteously cancelled my subscription right away and refunded the prorated unused portion of my subscription payment.

Arlee, Montana, United States #954815

scam for sure too bad getting people hopes up is not fair for cancer patients in pain.

NMHtwhitworth

Hello Sir/Ma’am,

My name is Travis. I am a representative from Health Sciences Institute and I am very sorry to see that you had this experience with us.

Causing any sort of difficulty in your experience with us is far from our ideal standards. I would like the chance to do what I can to correct this matter for you as well as your feedback on how we could have made your experience better.

Please feel free to contact me at 443-353-4030 Monday – Friday from 11:30am – 8:00pm EST. I eagerly await to assist you.

to NMHtwhitworth Mesa, Arizona, United States #1178983

this ph# just goes to "sisco unity messaging system"