2.3

Update by user Apr 28, 2016

There is no way to reset one's password. Plus, I have contacted them several times within the past 3 months.

Each time it said, "Due to high volume, it may take 7 days to respond." 3 MONTHS? I have not been able to log in and wonder if I EVER will!

I PAID for this service and do not appreciate it being taken away!

I entered their URL and it continued to say it was invalid! Their login page and where you can find contact INFO is: http://hsionline.com/

Original review posted by user Apr 21, 2016

I joined HSI because I love researching health issues.

My laptop crashed and ir was so bad that I LOST ALL documents stored there because I hadn't backed everything up. A hard way to learn a lesson, but I definitely learned it!

However, I immediately sent them a notice that I had lost my login INFO, I have not heard from them.

Then within the last 2 weeks I sent another one. It stated that I would hear within 7 business days.

NOTHING yet!

I think there should be a way to reset your password on site as there is with so many other sites, including my BANK!

This is ridiculous! I haven't been able to log in for several MONTHS!

Anita Rohmer

Product or Service Mentioned: The Health Sciences Institute Customer Care.

Reason of review: No one will answer my request to update lost login INFO!.

Preferred solution: I would simply like to log in again! I think 3 months is AMPLE time for them to take! (** I cannot accept phone calls due to tongue cancer, You MUST leave a voicemail or answer by email, which I prefer!.

I liked: Information on the site when researing heath issues, Search for health problems.

I didn't like: No one responding to my request or no way to reset pssword, No customer phone access.

• 3 Months Since Login

Comments

Wantagh, New York, United States #1192835

Send me your email and I will send you the files I have stored in my computer