I paid $37.00 to this company for a book and other information and received what I ordered. This morning I discovered an additional $37.00 had been charged to my Bank Debit Card for no reason whatsoever.

I will permanently "STOP PAY" this charge and all future charges from this company. I have been marking their numerous daily e-mails as SPAM and cannot find any "UNSUBSCRIBE" link anywhere on their correspondence. I urge every reader of this review to resist the urge to buy anything from this company. I did ONE TIME and it seems they stored my Bank Card information for future use WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I ordered NOTHING and GOT NOTHING in return for my money.

This company's practices are unethical, illegal, and constitute a FRAUD. BUYERS BEWARE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Health Sciences Institute Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I ordered a senior membership for $37 and they charged my credit card for$147.I better call my credit card to cancel this scam!

I'm listening to their " Clinton Cartel " conspiracy theory as I write this. It's clear the person talking is a huckster trying to profit off the health fears of older Americans; try to sell "Sour honey"?

The average person would easily know this after hearing the video; but vulnerable adults may not! This guy, whoever he is, should be arrested. He goes on to say Sour Honey cures cancer and Alzheimer's ! And I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton!

This institute is a joke that can cheat vulnerable people! Shut them down!